Monday, January 17, 2011

Why I started this blog.

Hey everyone, my name is Nick and I am currently a fulltime college student.  I have to say that this is my first experience with a blog so I hope it works out well ;).  The reason I am starting it is because I like to think of myself as being a "smart shopper" in all areas of my life especially with golf.  I am a college student so that mean that I have a very low budget to work with.  I also am an avid golf fan with the goal of making it to scratch one day.  We all know that golf is a very expensive sport with a set of top of the line equipment and clothing that could be valued well over $2,000 and greens fees that can be a couple hundred for one player.  I am making this blog because I want to try to help the average to low budget golfer be able to get the most out of their game without spending much money.  I want to show you how I am improving considerably without spending much and how other are too.  This blog is all things golf with a specialty in being a cheap golfer.  I hope you find this blog helpfull and useful as we all are on the road to scratch land!

No comments:

Post a Comment